This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. By submitting information to us and by using this website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
1. Information we collect from you
We may collect and process data about you. This includes personal information you give us when submitting a form via our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. This may include other information you provide for us to fulfil the services provided.
When you visit the site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting and operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors and length of visits to certain pages.
2. Lawful basis for Processing
We only process your data when we have a lawful reason for doing so. The lawful reason we use to process your personal data may differ for each processing activity.
The personal information that we collect so that we can provide you with the services, products or information you have requested, is processed under Legitimate Interest. This means that it is in the interests of both the data subject (yourself) and Love Candice to process the data, i.e. so that we can fulfil services or get in touch.
3. How long we keep your data for
We keep your personal information secure, and will only retain it for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it.
The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site (they are deleted from your computer when you close your browser) or may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period of time has passed.
- to allow essential parts of our web site to operate for you;
- to collect information about how you use our site;
5. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
We use information we collect about you in the following ways:
- in working with analytics and search engine providers to improve our site;
6. Disclosure of your information
We will not share your personal information with any third parties.
We would have to disclose your personal information if we were under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. International Transfers
From time to time and for operational reasons data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
We use Squarespace, a web development company that is headquartered in the USA.
We use Stripe and Paypal to process payments.